Nokta Makro Anfibio 14 kHz Underwater Metal Detector
WHEN DEPTH, SPEED & STURDINESS MATTER… THE WAY TO GO IS THE ANFIBIO!
With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy.
Whether you are at a park, ancient field or beach, searching for coins, relics or jewelry, the Anfibio Series will deliver superior depth, speed and performance.
No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time.
Anfibio 14 kHz - Coin Hunter
Easy to use single menu design
Going underwater? Not a problem with the Anfibio, either… "If metal detecting is your passion, the way to go is the Anfibio!"
- Operating Principle: VLF
- Operating Frequency: 14kHz
- Audio Frequencies: 150 Hz - 800Hz (adjustable)
- Search Modes: 8 (GEN, 2 Tone, 3 Tone, 4 Tone, 5 Tone, 99 Tone, Beach, Deep)
- Audio Tones: 5
- Tone Volume: Yes
- Tone Break: Yes
- Notch Filter: Yes
- Notch Volume: No
- Ground Balance: Automatic / Manual / Tracking
- Pinpoint: Yes
- Frequency Shift: Yes
- Vibration: Yes
- Gain Setting: 01-99
- Target ID: 00-99
- Search Coil: Waterproof DD Search Coil - 28 cm / 11" (AF28)
- Display: Custom LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Keypad Backlight: Yes
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7lbs.) including the search coil
- Length: 76cm - 136cm (30" - 53") adjustable
- Battery: 3700mAh Lithium Polymer
- Warranty: 2 Years