Minelab EXCALIBUR II Metal Detector
Extreme Underwater Performance.
Minelab’s multi-frequency BBS technology, housed in a rugged platform, makes the EXCALIBUR II the best deep diving underwater treasure detector available.
Waterproof up to 200ft (66m).
- High Visibility fluorescent bodywork and skidplate.
- Slimline 10" coil for reduced weight and improved balance.
BBS & RCB Technology
- BBS: 1.5 kHz — 25.5 kHz
- RCB: amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
BBS (Broad Band Spectrum) simultaneously transmits, receives and analyses a broad band of multiple frequencies to deliver substantial detection depth, high sensitivity and accurate discrimination for a wide range of target types. This broad band of frequencies provides the detector’s electronics with more information about a target and the surrounding environment than is possible with single frequency technologies. The detector carries out advanced signal processing of these frequencies resulting in improved target identification accuracy and increased depth. This process also significantly reduces false signals from ground minerals, even in harsh and variable conditions, such as salt water beaches.
EXCALIBUR II Tech Specs
- Application: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- Technology: BBS
- Frequency/Transmission: Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,...25.5kHz)
- Coil (standard): 10" round Double-D hardwired coil.
- Audio Output: Headphones (hardwired).
- Headphones Supplied: Koss 8 ohm headphones (hardwired).
- Product ID: 1676
- Detect Modes: Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint).
- Discrimination: Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Ground Balance: Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint: Pinpoint mode.
- Sensitivity Adjust: Auto & manual (adjustable turn control).
- Threshold: Adjustable turn contol.
- Target Volume Adjust: Adjustable turn control.
- Battery: NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery optional accessory.
- Low battery alert: Audio alert.
- Length: Standard shaft 1140mm - 1220mm (45" - 48"); Dive shaft 820mm - 910mm (32" - 36").
- Weight: 8" Coil 2.1kg (4.6lbs) or 10" coil 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- Warranty: 1 year control box & coil.