Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions:
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets among the trash.
6 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet).
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Multi-IQ Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
Low frequencies typically give more depth on large targets than high frequencies, which are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
The EQUINOX 600 offers a choice of 3 single frequencies and the EQUINOX 800 offers the choice of 5 single frequencies. Both models cover a much broader range of targets when operating in Multi than any one single frequency can, however, if excessive ground noise is present in a particular detecting location, switching into a single frequency can help to eliminate this.
Equinox 600 Tech Specs
- Detect Modes: Park | Beach | Field
- Custom Search Profiles: 6 (2 per Detect Mode)
- User Profile Button: No
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi, 5, 10, 15
- Noise Cancel: Auto
- Ground Balance: Auto | Manual
- Sensitivity: 1–25
- Target Volume: 0–25
- Threshold Level: 0–25
- Target Identification: 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
- Threshold Pitch: Fixed
- Target Tones: 1, 2, 5, 50
- Tone Break: Ferrous
- Tone Pitch: Ferrous
- Tone Volume: Ferrous
- Depth Indicator: 5 levels
- Length: 1440 mm (56.7")
- Weight: 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
- Standard Coil: 11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Audio Output: • In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
- Headphones (included): Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (non waterproof)
- WM 08 (included): No
- Display: Monochrome LCD with backlight
- LCD Backlight: On, Off
- Battery: In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery Runtime: Approx. 12 hours
- Waterproof: Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ | 3F×3 | Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ Low Latency
- Other Accessories: USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen protectors
- Software Upgradeable: Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
- Warranty: 3 years control box and coil