Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector
FSB 2, Smartfind 2, GPSI, And Wi-Stream Technology
- FBS 2: Uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2: provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi: has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations. Wi-Stream: creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound
Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).
Ultimate Feco Discrimination
With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
THave the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
Full Color Display
The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
FBS 2 combines Minelab's FBS multiple frequency rectangular-wave transmission (1.5 kHz –100 kHz) with advanced digital coil-to-detector communications. The precisely calibrated smart coils and detector electronics allow advanced signal analysis for more accurate detection.
CTX 3030 Tech Specs
- Application: Coin, Relic, Jewelery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)
- Technology: FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream
- Frequency/Transmission: Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz
- Coil (standard): 11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
- Headphones Supplied: KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )
- Visual Display: Full color LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
- Backlight: Yes
- Product ID: 88961
- USB Connectivity: XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Memory: Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset
- Depth Indication: Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode
- Detect Modes: 10 fully customizable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)
- Discrimination: Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional color discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 - 20 fully customizable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)
- Audio tone: Customizable Tone ID Profiles - 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined
- Audio Type: Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold
- Ground Balance: Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
- Pinpoint: Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing
- Sensitivity Adjust: Auto and Manual (1–30)
- Tune / Noise Cancel: Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
- Threshold: Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)
- Target Volume Adjust: Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
- Battery: Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
- Low battery alert: Audio & visual indication.
- Length: Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Weight: 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
- Warranty: 3 years control box & coil
CTX 3030 Training Videos