Garrett AT Max Metal Detector
Garrett AT MAX is our most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
Highly Recommended - Coin, Jewelry, Cache Hunting, Relic Hunting, Organized Hunts and Water Hunting
- NEW Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology: Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- Maximum Detection Depth: Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode: Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- High Resolution Ground Balance: Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™: Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls: All easily accessible with a single finger as you search.
- Iron Audio™: Hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired flat iron items.
- All Metal Iron Audio™: Garrett Exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a True All-Metal Mode.
- Adjustable Frequency: Small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
- All Terrain Versatility: Fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments. For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: 44 points of iron resolution.
- Adjustable Threshold: User can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or “hum”) to better hear faint targets.
- Pulse Width Modulation Audio: Proportional PWM audio response and Tone Roll Audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
- Four Search Modes: True All-Metal, Custom, Coins, and Zero Discrim Modes.
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Notch Discrimination
- Coin Depth Indicator
- Battery Condition Indicator
- All Garrett AT searchcoils are compatible: 4.5" SuperSniper, 5" x 8" DD coil, 6.5" x 9" concentric coil, 8.5" x 11" DD coil, and 9" x 12" concentric coil.
- Z-Lynk™ Wireless (integrated): Yes
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones: Included
- Enhanced Detection Depth: Yes
- True All-Metal Mode: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Frequency: 13.6 kHz, adjustable
- Ground Balance, Auto/Manual: High Resolution, 175 pts
- Auto Ground Balance Window™: Yes
- Iron Audio™ (Disc. Modes): Yes
- All Metal Iron Audio™: Yes
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 44
- Threshold Adjustment: Yes
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Waterproof to 10 feet (3m): Yes
- Freshwater use: Yes
- Saltwater use: Yes
- Search Modes: 4 (all Pro Audio)
- Digital Target ID, larger size: Yes
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Notch Discrimination: Adjustable
- Sensitivity/ Depth Adjustments: 8
- Fast Recovery Speed: Yes
- Target Depth Indicator: Yes
- Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable): 43" to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Battery Condition Indicator: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor