Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
Categories:Garrett Metal Detectors
Highly Recommended - Prospecting, Coin, Jewelry, Cache Hunting, Relic Hunting, Organized Hunts and Shallow Fresh Water Hunting
- ALL-METAL MODE: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- GRAPHIC TARGET ANALYZING: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- DIGITAL TARGET ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION IRON DISCRIMINATION: Provides 44 points of iron resolution—controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- PRO MODE AUDIO: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- IRON AUDIO™: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- ALL-METAL IRON AUDIO™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- GROUND BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- GROUND BALANCE WINDOW™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground..
- ONE-TOUCH TREASURE HUNTING: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows battery life continually
Search Modes: 3 plus electronic pinpointing
- Select from True All Metal, Discrim 1, Discrim 2
- Electronic Pinpointing
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 20
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 44
- Search Modes: 3
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Frequency: 18 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Searchcoil: 5" x 8" ( 14x20cm) DD PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable): 43" to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor