We've got you covered!
DTB Payment Plans is the easiest way to purchase or upgrade to a new metal detector if you don't have the extra cash all at once. This option is available on any transaction that amounts to at least $250. No credit check is required & everyone is approved. No items will be fulfilled or shipped until the final scheduled payment is complete. Listed below is some important information in regards to this service.
DTB is partnered with Partial.ly which allows us to provide this amazing service to you, after clicking the black button you will be opted to signup for Partial.ly. After you signup you will be able to pick the down payment & term length that will best fit your needs.
- Down Payment: you pick it, anywhere from 10%-75% of transaction amount.
- Term Length: you pick it, anywhere from 2-6 months available.
- Service Fee: 5% of transaction total, this is what DTB is charged to offer this service.
- Custom Terms Available: would you rather pay weekly? Give us a call 864-642-1500 or email us email@example.com & we'll setup a custom plan just for you!
- Missed Payments: please give us at least a 5 day notice if you can't make an upcoming payment. If you do not give us a 5 day notice we can't guarantee you that the payment will not run on the next scheduled payment date.
- Canceled Payment Plans: if you decide to cancel an active payment plan all funds paid will be refunded except for the original 5% service fee along with a 5% cancellation fee, the cancellation fee is only on funds paid.
- Shipping: no items will be fulfilled or shipped until the final scheduled payment has been paid.
- How Do I Get Started?: After placing applicable items in your cart you have to view the cart before proceeding with the checkout process. When viewing the cart you will see two buttons for checkout, the red is if you want to pay in full and the black is if you choose to setup a DTB Payment Plan. If your cart does not total at least $250 you will not see the black button that allows you to move forward with the DTB Payment Plan.
- Out Of Stock: in the case an item becomes out of stock at the time of fulfillment you will have the option to wait on more stock or cancel the DTB Payment Plan. The only fee that will not be refunded if a plan is canceled due to low stock is the 5% service fee.
- Discontinued Items: if an item becomes discontinued you will have the option to receive a refund on any paid funds minus the 5% service fee or you have the option to apply any paid funds towards another item & resume the original payment terms until the remaining balance of the new item is paid.